Bridesmaid gifts are the best tokens of appreciation that you can give. It's best to give something to your bridesmaids to let them know just how much you appreciate the time they have spent being there on your special day. The good thing about buying bridesmaid gifts is that you can purchase them in bulk so that you can save on costs. This would also help save you some time and effort in figuring out what you can give them individually. The important thing to do here is to make sure that you add a personal touch to your gift.
1. Purse - Women find purses very useful, whether big or small. Should you consider giving out a small purse, you might want to make it more special by adding the initials of the bridesmaid to whom you will give it to. This is the least you can do or you can also try inserting a small note inside if you want to send your thanks in a more unique and creative way. Medium to big purses are also a great consideration because women would always find a need for extra storage.
2. Compact Mirror - There are many different designs which you can choose from should you want to consider giving out a compact mirror. You can choose to be classy and purchase those that have a silver cover. Try asking if the manufacturers or the sellers accommodate requests for engraving just in case you want to have it personalized that way. Since you will be buying in bulk anyway, your request might be accommodated.
3. Tote bags - These days, tote bags are increasingly becoming more popular because of its many uses. It first began being popular with all the widespread campaigns on saving the planet earth. Shoppers nowadays use tote bags instead of plastic carriers for all the items that they have purchased. Because of its lightweight materials, tote bags will also make for a great bridesmaid gift which you can also buy in bulk.
4. Spa Slippers - Whoever said anything about giving slippers as not possible bridesmaid gifts? Well, these days there are easy to purchase spa slippers made out of terry cloth which you can purchase as your bridesmaid gift. These materials are made from light products so you wouldn't have too much problems of having it shipped over. Just make sure you get the right size for each of the ladies you will be giving this to.
5. Beach Towel or Bath Robe - You can have the ladies' initials monogrammed on either of these choices. These also make for a good bridesmaid gift choice because they are functional items. You should also consider giving these out if you are holding your wedding during the summer season.
6. Money Clips - For something elegant, a money clip would be a fine choice to give because they are usually made of metal and leather combination.
7. Shirts - Add a fun note to your bridesmaid gift by giving them some shirts with special messages printed on them.